Friday, May 17, 2013

First Time for Everything

Hi friends!
So this is going to be my first ever blog post. How exciting! For those millions (yeah, right) of loyal followers of mine, hopefully you can expect to see cooking adventures, craft flops (and the occasional success!) and of course the obligatory fashion posts. Sometimes a person just can't help but be way too proud of an outfit, am I right?
So anyway, this is going to full of tons of neat-o stuff, from food, to crafts, to thrifting. I want to share all of my hits and misses with the world... and well, hopefully more than just my mom and best friend will be tuning in.

Here's to the future!

And meet Persimmon: The inspiration behind this blog's name.

Oh, please don't forget to Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment